Candler Park Historic District
|Location||Roughly bounded by Moreland, DeKalb, McLendon, and Harold Aves., Mathews St., and Clifton Terr., Atlanta, Georgia|
|Architectural style||Bungalow/Craftsman, Late Victorian|
|NRHP reference No.||83000191 |
|Added to NRHP||1983, expanded 2005|
Candler Park is a 55-acre (223,000 m²) city park located at 585 Candler Park Drive NE, in Atlanta, Georgia. It is named after Coca-Cola magnate Asa Griggs Candler, who donated this land to the city in 1922. The park features a nine-hole golf course, a swimming pool, a football/soccer field, a basketball court, tennis courts, and a playground.
The Candler Park Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on September 8, 1983, with a boundary increase on March 17, 2005. It includes portions of Lake Claire.
- Candler Building (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Candler Building (New York City)
- Candler Field
- National Register of Historic Places listings in DeKalb County, Georgia
- Candler Park Fall Fest
- Candler Park Golf Course Review
- Candler Park Neighborhood Organization
- Friends of Candler Park