Category:Subdivisions of the United States
The territory of the United States is may be divided into three classes of non-overlapping top-level political divisions: the 50 States, the federal district, District of Columbia, and a variety of insular areas. There are other political divisions overlapping with or subordinate to the above, for example: counties.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Lists of subdivisions of the United States (4 C, 11 P)
- ► American Indian reservations (5 C, 14 P)
- ► Mergers of subdivisions in the United States (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Populated places in the United States (45 C, 3 P)
- ► Regions of the United States (46 C, 68 P)
- ► States of the United States (60 C, 54 P)
- ► Territories of the United States (7 C, 6 P)
- ► Washington, D.C. (30 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Subdivisions of the United States"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).