|Gas Natural Fenosa, S.A.|
|Traded as||BMAD: GAS|
|Industry||Natural gas utility|
|Headquarters||Barcelona (administrative), Madrid (legal)|
|Francisco Reynés (Chairman and CEO)|
|Products||Supply, distribution and commercialisation of natural gas, electricity generation and distribution|
|Revenue||€23.306 millions (2017)|
|€3.915 millions (2017)|
|€1.360 millions (2017)|
|Total assets||€47.322 millions (end 2010)|
|Total equity||€47.322 millions (end 2017)|
Number of employees
|18,780 (end 2010)|
Naturgy Energy Group S.A., formerly Gas Natural Fenosa (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈɡaz natuˈɾal feˈnosa]), is a Spanish natural gas and electrical energy utilities company, which operates primarily in Spain. The company's administrative headquarters are in Barcelona, while its registered office is in Madrid.
The corporation's main interests are: the distribution of natural gas in Spain, Italy, and Latin America; the generation and commercialisation of electricity in the liberalised Spanish market (1997-2009); and the management of natural gas infrastructure and shipping transport.
Gas Natural has approximately 10,000,000 energy clients worldwide. It has around 6,700 employees, of which approximately 50% work within Spain.
In June 2018, the general shareholders meeting of Gas Natural approved the change of name of the company to Naturgy Energy Group.
The company's administrative headquarters complex, Gas Natural Building or Mare Nostrum Tower, is located in the La Barceloneta neighbourhood of the Ciutat Vella district in Barcelona. Its registered office is being moved to Madrid.
- EcoEléctrica in Puerto Rico — Gas Natural is the major shareholder.
- "Annual Report 2010" (in Spanish). Gas Natural. Retrieved 25 April 2011.
- Lombardi, Pietro. "Gas Natural to move HQ to Madrid from Barcelona". MarketWatch. Retrieved 2017-10-10.
- "La liberalización del sector eléctrico español" (in Spanish). Expansión. Retrieved 22 July 2017.
- Ruano, Carlos; MacInnes, Judy (31 July 2008). "Gas Natural sees Fenosa deal closing in 2009". Reuters. Forbes. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- "Gas Natural Will Seek Purchases And Mergers After Becoming Naturgy". The Corner. The Corner. 28 June 2018.