Henry Grady Hotel
The Henry Grady Hotel was a 13-story hotel located at the corner of Peachtree Street and Cain St. (now Andrew Young Intl. Blvd.) in Atlanta from 1924-1972. The architect was G. Lloyd Preacher. It was named after Henry Grady, Georgia's most celebrated orator. It was built on the site of the third Georgia Governor's Mansion, previously the mansion of John H. James. After the Grady was demolished, the Westin Peachtree Plaza was built on the site.
- ""Carnegie Building: Geoffrey Lloyd Preacher", City of Atlanta Online". Archived from the original on 2011-11-08. Retrieved 2011-11-03.
- "210 Peachtree: Mansions and hotels", ATLhistory.com