Lindridge/Martin Manor is an intown neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia. It consists mostly of the single-family homes located off Lindbergh Drive in between I-85 and Cheshire Bridge Road. In addition, it includes a small commercial area of three streets west of I-85 bounded by Peachtree Creek, Piedmont Road and the Southern railroad. The neighborhood's boundaries are I-85 on the northwest (except for the small area across I-85), Morningside-Lenox Park on the south, and North Druid Hills in unincorporated DeKalb County, Georgia on the east.
The neighborhood is part of Neighborhood planning unit F. The neighborhood association is the Lindridge/Martin Manor Neighborhood Association (LMMNA). The LMMNA participates together with the neighboring North Druid Hills communities of LaVista Park and Woodland Hills in the Lindbergh LaVista Corridor Coalition (LLCC).
In 2011, issues facing Lindridge/Martin Manor included:
- the planned Clifton Corridor transit line which passes through the neighborhood on its route from Lindbergh to Emory University
- traffic congestion in particular at the intersection of Cheshire Bridge Road and Lindbergh Road/LaVista Road
- Lindridge/Martin Manor Neighborhood Association
- History of Lindridge/Martin Manor
- Lindbergh LaVista Corridor Coalition (LLCC)