Jump to navigation Jump to search
Georgia State Route 20 goes over the summit of Lumpkin Hill
|Elevation||640 ft (200 m) |
|Location||Rome, Georgia, U.S.|
|Topo map||USGS Rome North, GA|
Lumpkin Hill is a summit in Rome, Georgia. With an elevation of 640 feet (200 m), Lumpkin Hill is the 914th highest summit in the state of Georgia. The hill is considered to be one of the Seven Hills of Rome, Georgia.
- "Lumpkin Hill". Peakery.com. Retrieved 25 April 2015.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Lumpkin Hill
- United States Geological Survey (March 19, 2018). North Rome, GA quadrangle (Topographic map). Reston, VA: United States Geological Survey. Retrieved March 19, 2018 – via TopoQuest.
- Wilson, CC. The Seven Hills of Rome. RomeGeorgia.com. 23 February 2002. Retrieved 17 March 2018.
- Denmon, Shirley. The Enchanted Land Eighth Hill. (2012). pp. 5. ISBN 9781452089553
- "Floyd County". Calhoun Times. September 1, 2004. p. 76. Retrieved 24 April 2015.