|Jurisdiction||Government of Libya|
Mukhabarat el-Jamahiriya (Arabic: مخابرات الجماهيرية)  (Intelligence of the Jamahiriya) was the national intelligence service of Libya under Muammar Gaddafi. During the Libyan Civil War, agency director Abuzed Omar Dorda was captured by anti-Gaddafi forces, the agency ceased to exist when the Jamahiriya was toppled in August 2011.
The Intelligence Community under Interim Government:
- External Security Service
- Internal Security Service
- General Directorate of Military Intelligence
- Simons, Geoffrey (2003). Libya and the West: from independence to Lockerbie. United Kingdom: I. B. Tauris. p. 106. ISBN 1-86064-988-2. Retrieved 10 September 2009.
- Libyan Intelligence from GlobalSecurity.org