National Register of Historic Places listings in Palau
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of the buildings, sites, districts, and objects listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the Republic of Palau. There are currently six listed sites located in only four of the sixteen states of Palau.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||State||Description|
|1||Ked Ra Ngchemiangel||September 30, 1976
|Address Restricted||Aimeliik||A series of terraced hills.|
|2||Bai Ra Irrai||September 30, 1976
|Address Restricted||Airai||An 1890 men's meetinghouse.|
|3||Meteu 'L Klechem||September 30, 1976
|Address Restricted||Melekeok||A stone monolith.|
|4||Odalmelech||September 30, 1976
|Address Restricted||Melekeok||A stone monolith complex|
|5||Ongeluluul||September 30, 1976
|6||Peleliu Battlefield||February 4, 1985
- List of United States National Historic Landmarks in United States commonwealths and territories, associated states, and foreign states
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 11, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Palau at Wikimedia Commons
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places Program