National Register of Historic Places listings in the Marshall Islands
This is a list of the buildings, sites, districts, and objects listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the Marshall Islands. There are currently 4 listed sites located in only three of the 24 atolls that make up the Marshall Islands.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||Atoll||Description|
|1||Debrum House||September 30, 1976
|2||Kwajalein Island Battlefield||February 4, 1985
|Kwajalein Missile Range||Kwajalein||This landmark district encompasses the entire bounds of Kwajalein Island at the time of the 1944 Battle of Kwajalein. (The island has since changed in size due to dredging and filling projects.)|
|3||Marshall Islands War Memorial Park||September 30, 1976
|4||Roi-Namur Battlefield||February 4, 1985
|Kwajalein Missile Range||Kwajalein||This landmark district encompasses the entire island of Roi-Namur.|
- List of United States National Historic Landmarks in United States commonwealths and territories, associated states, and foreign states
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 10, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Media related to National Register of Historic Places in the Marshall Islands at Wikimedia Commons
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places Program