It is bounded by:
- Roswell Road and the East Chastain Park neighborhood on the west
- the city of Sandy Springs on the north
- Peachtree-Dunwoody Road the Brookhaven neighborhood of the city of Atlanta on the east
- the neighborhoods of Buckhead Forest, Lenox, and Peachtree Park on the south
The area became part of the city of Atlanta in 1950 and suburban development took place subsequently.
The Wieuca Inn stood where the Roswell-Wieuca shopping center now stands and was torn down in 1955.
North Buckhead is part of NPU B.
- "Route 400 / Glenridge Conn", Neighborhood Scout
- 2010 US census figures from walkscore.com
- "NPU B map, City of Atlanta" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 13, 2011.
- "One of the founders of modern North Buckhead". www.nbca.org.
- "North Buckhead Residents Look Back to Area's Past". Buckhead, GA Patch. October 31, 2011.