Coordinates: Paces is a neighborhood of Atlanta. It is part of the Buckhead district and located in the far northwest corner of the city. Paces is bounded on the northwest by the Chattahoochee River, which is also the Cobb/Fulton county line. Just across the river in Cobb is the unincorporated community of Vinings, which was originally known as Paces after founder Hardy Pace, who operated Pace's Ferry. Cumberland is also located on the other side of the river. It is perhaps Atlanta's most affluent neighborhood, with many of the homes selling in the $5–$7 million range, and some reaching upwards of $20 million.
The main road through the community is Paces Ferry, which runs northwestward from West Paces Ferry Road (which in turn continues west to a dead-end after Ridgewood Rd). Northside Parkway is another major road through the area, carrying U.S. 41 and State Route 3, and becoming Cobb Parkway across the river in Cumberland. This runs along the northeast edge of Paces, in that part being a frontage road along Interstate 75, which divides Paces from the rest of Buckhead aside from the Underwood Hills, Margaret Mitchell, and Pleasant Hill neighborhoods which are also West of I-75. West Wesley Road runs South of the center of Paces, and Paces continues almost until where Ridgewood Rd meets Moore's Mill Road in Bolton, though stops slightly before that at the bridge across Cross Creek. It is also bordered by Nancy Creek on the Southeast.
- "Buckhead - Atlanta, Georgia - Buckhead Neighborhood Map". www.buckhead.net.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-01-06. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2010-06-08. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- "Tyler Perry's real house of pain", Atlanta Journal-Constitution Archived 2013-01-25 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Property valuation of NW Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA: 4070 (STEPHEN M MARTIN & MARISA L MARTIN), 4075 (LOVETT SCHOOL), 4110 (THE BARRONE TRUST), 4122 (LOVETT SCHOOL THE) (tax assessments)". www.city-data.com.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-05-30. Retrieved 2012-10-20.
- "CITY OF ATLANTA BOARD OF ZONING ADJUSTMENT, September 5, 2008, application for zoning variance by Tyler Perry". atlantaga.gov.