Sant Julià de Lòria
|Sant Julià de Lòria|
|Coordinates (Sant Julià de Lòria town): Coordinates:|
|Parishes||Sant Julià de Lòria|
|Villages||Aixàs, Aixirivall, Aixovall, Auvinyà, Bixessarri, Canolich, Certers, Fontaneda, Juberri, Llumeneres, Nagol|
|• Mayor||Josep Pintat Forné|
|• Total||61 km2 (24 sq mi)|
|Elevation||908 m (2,979 ft)|
|• Density||150.93/km2 (390.9/sq mi)|
Sant Julià de Lòria (Catalan pronunciation: [ˈsaɲ ʒuɫiˈa ðə ˈɫɔɾiə], locally [ˈsaɲ ʒuliˈa ðe ˈlɔɾia]) is one of the parishes of Andorra, in the far south of that country. It is also the name of the main town of the parish, which at 908 m is the lowest settlement in Andorra. Other settlements in the parish include Bixessarri, Aixàs, Aixovall, Certers, Llumeneres, Nagol, Aixirivall, Auvinyà, Juberri, Fontaneda, and Canòlic.
- University of Andorra
- Naturlandia - Tobotronc
- Festa Major de Sant Julià
- Museu del Tabac
The Escuela Española de Sant Julià de Lòria, a Spanish international primary school, serves the community.
- Oscar Ribas Reig (born 1936 in Sant Julià de Lòria) the first prime minister of Andorra in 1982
- Francesc Repiso Romero (born 1964 in Sant Julià de Lòria) sport shooter, he competed in the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Gilbert Saboya Sunyé (born 1966 in Sant Julià de Lòria) economist and politician. He is currently the Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Antoni Bernadó (born 1966 in Sant Julià de Lòria) long-distance runner who finished 87th in Men's marathon at the 1996 Summer Olympics, 49th at the 2000 Summer Olympics, 57th at the 2004 Summer Olympics, 58th at the 2008 Summer Olympics and 74th at the 2012 Summer Olympics. He is the first and so far only athlete to have finished five Olympic Marathons
- Domi Trastoy Diaz (born 1981 in Sant Julia de Loria) mountaineer, he has climbed five out of the seven highest summits of each continent
- Marina Fernandez (born 1996 in Sant Julià de Lòria) footballer who plays as a midfielder
- Jordi Aláez (born 1998 in Sant Julià de Lòria) footballer and beach soccer player
- "Inicio." Escuela Española de Sant Julià de Lòria. Retrieved on May 2, 2015. "C/ Escoles s/n AD600 Sant Julià de Lòria Pdo. de Andorra"
Media related to Sant Julià de Lòria at Wikimedia Commons