South Dakota Republican Party
|Senate Leader||Kris Langer|
|House Leader||Lee Qualm|
|Headquarters||P.O. Box 1099.|
Pierre, South Dakota 57501
|National affiliation||Republican Party|
|Colors||Red, White, Blue|
|Seats in the Senate|
30 / 35
|Seats in the House|
58 / 70
13 / 13
|South Dakota GOP|
The South Dakota Republican Party is the affiliate of the Republican Party in South Dakota. It currently holds, as of 2015, all of the executive offices, the entire federal delegation, and supermajorities in both houses.
Current elected officials
The South Dakota Republican Party controls all ten statewide offices and holds majorities in the South Dakota Senate and the South Dakota House of Representatives. Republicans also hold both of the state's U.S. Senate seats and the state's at-large congressional seat.
- Governor: Kristi Noem
- Lieutenant Governor: Larry Rhoden
- Secretary of State: Steve Barnett
- Attorney General: Jason Ravnsborg
- State Auditor: Steve Barnett
- State Treasurer: Rich Sattgast
- Commissioner of School and Public Lands: Ryan Brunner
- Public Utilities Commissioner: Kristie Fiegen
- Public Utilities Commissioner: Chris Nelson
- Public Utilities Commissioner: Gary Hanson
- "Officers | South Dakota GOPSouth Dakota GOP". Southdakotagop.com. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Republican Party of South DakotaSouth Dakota GOP | Republican Party of South Dakota". South Dakota GOP. Retrieved 2012-03-08.