Upper Westside, Atlanta
Upper Westside is a colloquial area, comprising many historical neighborhoods located in Atlanta, Georgia. The neighborhood is located in the northwestern sector of Atlanta, west of I-75 and inside I-285, to the south of Vinings and to the west of Buckhead. It was developed in the 19th century as an industrial hub.
Points of Interest
- "Upper Westside Sees Rapid Transformatyion". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2017-05-03.
- "Five reasons to love the Upper Westside - Atlanta Magazine". Atlantamagazine.com. 11 April 2017. Retrieved 2017-05-03.
- Sams, Douglas. "Developer Plans $200M Community On Atlanta's Upper West Side". News.wabe.org. Retrieved 2017-05-03.
- "First look: 'The Works' planned for 80 acres on Atlanta's Upper Westside". Retrieved 20 December 2017.
- "Selig Announces 'The Works,' An 80-Acre Project - What Now Atlanta". 11 August 2017. Retrieved 20 December 2017.