|This user is busy in real life and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
|This user is aware of the discretionary sanction topic area(s):
|Daily page views of User and User talk pages|
News and updates for administrators from the past month (August 2020).
- Following a request for comment, the minimum length for site ban discussions was increased to 72 hours, up from 24.
- A request for comment is ongoing to determine whether paid editors
shoulduse the articles for creation process.
- A request for comment is open to resolve inconsistencies between the draftification and alternative to deletion processes.
- A request for comment is open to provide an opportunity to amend the structure, rules, and procedures of the 2020 English Wikipedia Arbitration Committee election and to resolve any issues not covered by existing rules.
- An open request for comment asks whether active Arbitrators may serve on the Trust and Safety Case Review Committee or Ombudsman commission.
Nomination for deletion of Module:Message box/sandbox2
Module:Message box/sandbox2 has been nominated for deletion. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the module's entry on the Templates for discussion page. * Pppery * it has begun... 02:20, 29 September 2020 (UTC)
News and updates for administrators from the past month (September 2020).
- The 2020 CheckUser and Oversight appointment process has begun. The community consultation period will take place from September 27th to October 7th.
- Following a request for comment, sitting Committee members may not serve on either the Ombuds Commission or the WMF Case Review Committee. The Arbitration Committee passed a motion implementing those results into their procedures.
Nomination for deletion of Template:High-use/risk
Template:High-use/risk has been nominated for deletion. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for discussion page. Gonnym (talk) 10:45, 3 October 2020 (UTC)