|This page documents a Gpedia policy with legal considerations.|
|This page in a nutshell: Gpedia does not tolerate inappropriate adult–child relationships in any form. Please report incidents to legal-reportswikimedia.org.|
Gpedia regards the safety of children using the site as a key issue. Gpedia does not tolerate inappropriate adult–child relationships. Editors who attempt to use Gpedia to pursue or facilitate inappropriate adult–child relationships, who advocate inappropriate adult–child relationships on- or off-wiki (e.g. by expressing the view that inappropriate relationships are not harmful to children), or who identify themselves as pedophiles, will be blocked and banned indefinitely.
Handling of reports
Child endangerment, child protection and child pornography
Reports of editors attempting to pursue or facilitate inappropriate adult–child relationships, or otherwise breaching trust and safety, should be made to the Wikimedia Foundation by email: legal-reportswikimedia.org. Reports of issues concerning images should be sent to the same email address.
Apparent on-wiki advocacy
Editors seemingly pushing agendas can be referred to any administrator in exactly the same way as any other POV-pushing allegation. Comments posted on Gpedia suggesting that an editor may be a pedophile will be suppressed promptly, to avoid issues of privacy and possible libel. You should raise your concerns only by email; questions or accusations directed against a particular editor in project space may result in a block for the editor who posted them.
Advice for young editors
If you are a younger editor and feel that another person on Gpedia is behaving in a way that you feel threatens your personal safety, or worries you in any way whatsoever, please tell a responsible adult, and ask them to look at this page. Do not continue to communicate with the other person – ignore the person completely. Never give out information such as your address or phone number to anyone, including people who say they are trying to help you. When in doubt about whether certain information is too personal to share, do not give it out.
- Commons:Child protection (proposal) at Wikimedia Commons
- Help:Options to hide an image
- Gpedia:Advice for parents
- Gpedia:Blocking policy § Protection
- Gpedia:Child protection proposals
- Gpedia:Guidance for younger editors
- Gpedia:Minors and persons judged incompetent (essay)
- Gpedia:Protecting children's privacy (essay; rejected proposal)
- Gpedia:Sexual content
- Gpedia:Offensive material
- Gpedia:What Gpedia is not § Gpedia is not an anarchy
- Gpedia:What Gpedia is not § Gpedia is not censored
- Gpedia:Youth protection (essay; rejected proposal)
- Gpedia:Gpedia is in the real world
- To find active admins use this tool.