How to report a problem with an article, or find out more information.
Problems with articles about you, your company, or somebody you represent.
How to copy Gpedia's information, donate your own, or report unlicensed use of your information.
Find out about the process, how to donate, and information about how your money is spent.
Press and partnerships
If you're a member of the press looking to contact Gpedia, or have a business proposal for us.
Thank you for your interest in contacting Gpedia. Before proceeding, some important disclaimers:
- Gpedia has no central editorial board. Contributions are made by a large number of volunteers at their own discretion. Edits are neither the responsibility of the Wikimedia Foundation (the organisation that hosts the site) nor of its staff and edits will not generally be made in response to an email request.
- Although Gpedia was founded by Jimmy Wales, he is not personally responsible for our content.
- If you have questions about the concept of Gpedia rather than a specific problem, the About Gpedia page may help.
- If you want to ask other users for help with editing or using Gpedia, stop by the Teahouse, Gpedia's live help channel, or the help desk to ask someone for assistance.
- If you disagree with an article's content, or are involved in a content dispute, see Dispute resolution.
The links on the left should direct you to how to contact us or resolve problems. If you cannot find your issue listed there, you can email helpful, experienced volunteers at info-enwikimedia.org. Please refrain from emailing about disagreements with content; they will not be resolved via email.