Fox Sports Radio
|Parent||Fox Sports (content)|
Premiere Networks (distribution)
Fox Sports Radio is an American sports radio network. Based in Los Angeles, California, the network is operated and managed by Premiere Networks in a content partnership with Fox Corporation's Fox Sports division and iHeartMedia, parent company of Premiere Networks. With studios also in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Tampa, Phoenix, Tulsa, Cincinnati, and Las Vegas, Fox Sports Radio is broadcast on more than 400 stations, as well as FoxSports.com on MSN and iHeartRadio.
Clear Channel Communications (now iHeartMedia) sold its stake in Sirius XM Radio in the second quarter of fiscal year 2013. As a result, nine of Clear Channel's eleven XM Satellite Radio stations, including Fox Sports Radio, ceased broadcast over XM on October 18, 2013. Fox Sports Radio returned to the Sirius XM radio lineup on January 20, 2017.
As the network concentrates on sports news, highlights, analysis and opinion at any time of the week, many of its affiliates opt out to air their own local show or provide live coverage of play-by-play games. As a result, several shows that these affiliates simulcast may not be full-length.
All Times are Eastern Standard Time
- The Ben Maller Show (2:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m.)
- 2 Pros and a Cup of Joe w/ Jonas Knox, LaVar Arrington, and Brady Quinn (6:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.)
- The Dan Patrick Show (9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
- The Herd (12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- The Doug Gottlieb Show (3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
- Straight Outta Vegas w/ R.J. Bell (sports betting show; 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.)
- The Odd Couple w/ Chris Broussard and Rob Parker (7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.)
- The Jason Smith Show w/ Mike Harmon (10:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.)
- The Fellas w/ Anthony Gargano (6:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.)
- The Big Lead w/ Jason McIntyre (10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- Fox Sports Saturday w/ various anchors (1:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.)
- Straight Outta Vegas w/ Bernie Fratto (sports betting show; 2:00 a.m. – 3:00 a.m.)
- The Jason Martin Show (3:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m.)
- Fox Sports Sunday w/ Andy Furman and Brian Noe (6:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.)
- Fox Sports Sunday w/ various anchors (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; 8:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.)
- Fox Sports Sunday w/ Dan Beyer and Ephraim Salaam (5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
- Fox Sports Sunday w/ Chris Plank and Arnie Spanier (11:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.)
- Fox Sports Radio Update: One-minute recaps of sports news, scores and stats updated every hour, similar to ESPN Radio SportsCenter
Fox Sports Radio local affiliates
This is a partial station listings for local affiliates of Fox Sports Radio.
- "FOX Sports Radio Weekday Lineup - FOX Sports Radio". foxsportsradio.com. Retrieved 21 March 2018.
- "Fox Sports Radio Radio Stations - Fox Sports Radio". foxsportsradio.com. Archived from the original on 29 April 2013. Retrieved 21 March 2018.